NFL free agency is a magical time of year. Football fans around the country stay glued to their phones and television. It’s a time of excitement. We dream of trades and acquisitions that will take our respective team to the next level.
We as football fans need this to get us through the spring, and no more so than this year.
With Day 4 of free agency closing (Day ’2’ technically because of some moronic negotiation period), don’t worry if your team hasn’t made that dream move. While many players have been signed, there still remains plenty of impactful free agents waiting to be signed who will bring excitement and solid play to your team.
Let’s look at the top 20 remaining and projected contracts:
- Jadaveon Clowney: 3 year $58 million to the Seahawks
- Jameis Winston: 1 year $13 million to the Patriots
- Emmanuel Sanders: 2 year $19 million to the Cowboys
- Robby Anderson: 3 year $42 million to the Jets
- Eric Ebron: 2 year $16 million to the Packers
- Nickel Robey-Coleman: 3 year $26.5 million to the Chiefs
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix: 3 year $18 million to the Colts
- Todd Gurley: 2 year $20 million to the Buccaneers
- Everson Griffen: 3 year $36 million to the Vikings
- Delanie Walker: 2 year $12 million to the Patriots
- Breshad Perriman: 1 year $6.5 million to the Packers
- Logan Ryan: 3 year $28 million to the Jaguars
- Melvin Gordon: 1 year $7.5 million to the Bills
- Jason Peters: 1 year $8.5 million to the Browns
- Prince Amukamara: 2 year $18 million to the Bears
- Ndamukong Suh: 1 year $9.5 million to the Buccaneers
- Jimmy Smith: 3 year $24 million to the Giants
- Derek Wolfe: 3 year $25 million to the Patriots
- Timmy Jernigan: 1 year $8 million to the Cardinals
- Damarious Randall: 3 year $19.5 million to the Falcons